Wednesday, November 19, 2008

{what is the matter with me??}

2 posts in one day??
Don't I have anything better to do?
Yes, actually, I have editing to do, orders to place, orders to package, storyboards to design, dishes to do, floors to wash and don't even get me started on the laundry!
But I had to come give you the heads up about some changes going on in the new year!

#1: Session fees are going up. In the new year, session fees will be $100-$150 depending on the type of session you choose.
Types of sessions are: Simple session, Newborn & Maternity session, Senior(graduate) session, Storybook session, family session.
#2: I will be offering digital files and digital collections!
#3: New and cool products to go with collections!

I will post more about the collections and details about digital files and products, but I am still working on it and what to have all my T's crossed before I give out too much information!

I haven't posted alot of images lately so here are a few of my kiddos playing in the first snowfall!





Thanks for looking!
~Carol~

2 comments:

Kristi Steeger said...

I love these Carol! They make me want to go play in the snow. :) Great job!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see some posts, I was wondering about you since you hadn't come up in my google reader lately! Excited to hear about your session stuff! Pictures are great but I do not like snow, BRR!