Monday, November 10, 2008

{boy oh boy}

For some reason I have gotten ALOT of newborn baby boys this year!
Of all the newborn shoots I've done I have only done 1 girl!
Don't get me wrong! I love boys too, but I'd love me some pink!!!
For now here's a bit more blue!!

This little guy was a bit older than I usually do newborns and we weren't sure if we'd be able to get many curled up, sleeping images. He sure proved us wrong!
He was so great! He slept for a long while and let me put him in a few great poses! He didn't like some of my wraps though:(
Lee-Ann from Paper Raisins knit me a couple of new items and I was hoping to get some pics of them with this session, but baby "C" just wasn't "into" them, heehee!
Enjoy your sneak peek "N" family! I'll be in touch when the rest of the gallery is ready!


Thanks for looking!

~Carol~

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love these! He is gorgeous!

Carrie said...

His lips are just perfect! So cute!