Thursday, November 27, 2008

{news & mine}

I will be out the "office" for the next few days and will return any e-mails or inquiries on Sunday. For all my American visitors, Happy Thanksgiving!! I am off to take advantage of their amazing Black Friday Sales! Although our dollar is not as great as it was this summer!

And since I have to post a picture, it is a photography blog after all..
But first, the back story...
My youngest,"I" has beautiful curly hair. I love it! Well her, not so much! One night while I was lying down with her before bed she said, in her saddest, most pitiful voice, "Mama, (yes I'm a mama, not mommy, not mom, but mama!) I want to have straight hair like everyone else in my family."
Just about broke my heart. So, of course I had to pull out my straightener the next day to give her straight hair.
She looks so much older this way, that I said I would never do it again!! But I'm sure I will, she loved it so much!

Thanks for looking!


~Carol

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wait until she BEGS you to cut her long locks, and then wants to dye them a totally different color!
*sob*
I hear you!