Thursday, November 6, 2008

{brown eyed girl}

I'm finally undigging myself from the holiday session rush! And holiday card orders are starting to come in!
Just a reminder if you would like holiday cards, the deadline for press printed cards is Tuesday November 18th. These take up to 2 weeks to come in so they need a bit more time. For the photopaper cards the last day to order is Tuesday Dec.2nd and they should be to you by that weekend.
I also have gift certificates available for anyone wanting to give the gift of portraits this Christmas!

On to the sneak peek!
This little peanut is not a stranger to me or my camera! This family was one of the first clients I ever photographed, and was pumped to see them again! Little "J" was pretty serious the first 2 times we met but this weekend she was all smiles!! I love her eyes, they are so brown and just sparkle!
As I write this post there is sleet hitting the window and a weather warning in effect. Hard to believe these pictures were taken just 5 days ago. This was probably the last nice day of the year.

Your gallery will be ready this weekend!

Thanks for looking!

~Carol~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie! Beautiful job Carol!