Wednesday, October 15, 2008

{sweet,sweet baby}

I {heart} newborns!!!!
Have I mentioned this before??
I do.
It almost makes me want to have another baby so I can have a newborn to photograph.
The key word there is ALMOST...not quite!
Newborn sessions can be hard and long. We take lots of breaks for nursing, changing and cleaning up poop!! This session took 4 hours, but the results are heartmelting... and worth every minute!!
Enjoy you sneak peek "B" family! Your gallery will be ready in a day or so...

Thanks for looking!

~Carol~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! These are beautiful!!

Erin said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love them all!

Michele said...

Man oh man!!! I am blown away by your talent Carol. And your lighting is TDF!!!! Do you mind me asking where this particular series was shot (large windows, north facing etc....)? I still have so, SO much to learn about lighting..............