Tuesday, October 14, 2008

{and the winners are...}

The winner of the Paper Raisin gift certificate is...

Tasha from Life's Little Treasures Photography!

Congrats Tasha! E-mail me to give me your address!

For the second contest I just have to say how hard this was for my girls!! They truly thought they were all good and my oldest "A" asked if 6 people could win! So please know how close it was!

The winners of the photo shoot and print credit are...


Lee-Ann & Sheila!

Here are their entries...
#1

#2

"Once upon a time there was young princess named Mackenzie. She was a beautiful one-year-old girl who lived in a small house in Winnipeg with her two less-than-photogenic parents, Trent and Sheila. She dreamed of the day when she would meet her fairy-god-mother so she could make a wish. The wish would be to have a family picture that could be sent around the province in time for Christmas. It would take a gifted fairy-god-mother to be able to take a picture that would capture the greatness of the love this special family has for one another. A gifted fairy-god-mother who could make Princess Mackenzie's mother and father look worthy of having such a beautiful little girl as a daughter.Are you Princess Mackenzie's fairy-god-mother? Are you the gifted Photographer who could grant her wish? We hope so......

Thank you,Sheila "

These 2 ladies so knew their audience!! Congrats!! I will be in touch!

My daughters "P" and "A" really wanted to choose 3 winners, it took them all of our dinner time to decide so I bent a bit and said we could have a third prize winner of a $50 print credit!

That winner is Lisa!

Here is her entry which pulled at my girls heartstrings!

"Dear Carol and girls,

I would love to win this prize for my Mommy and Daddy and little brother C. I was not in the best mood when you came to take my picture and sure would like another chance, maybe in the springtime when the grass and trees are green again? I would do my best to put my happy face on so that we could take some new photos. You were such a nice lady to me and you were so patient while I collected acorns. You took the best photos of my family. They made my mommy cry, but she said it was ‘cause she was so happy.
I’ll be turning 3 in April, so I’ll need to have my 3 year-old photos taken and my little brother will be turning one in March, which is a really big deal, so he’ll need new photos too!!!
I really hope that you pick us to win! Love J"

Thank you to all who entered and commented! I may have to have more contests in the future! It was fun!!

On to the sneak peek!

How's that for the coolest spot EVER???
I love photographing teens and older kids! It's so nice not to have to convince someone to look at me,lol!! Your gallery will be ready soon!
Thanks for looking!
~Carol~










2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the trees! Great pics as always :)

Congrats to the winners!

Paper Raisins said...

YAY!!! ...i won a prize!! ...i'm so excited about winning a shoot... we REALLY need a family picture!!! :) L-A