Saturday, October 25, 2008

{friends & neighbours... part 3}

This next sneak peek is for 2 great families!
First the "H" family...
This couple were the first neighbours we met when we were building our house and we were so happy to have such nice people living across from us!
They are now 2 members bigger since we first met them! You wouldn't recogniser her, but baby "J" was featured in a blog post this past summer.

Big sister "M".


Next up is the "C" family!







Mom "E" is a friend of mine from a mom's group and this is the 2nd time I've photographed them. I love working with them because "E" "gets me". They like unposed, unscripted, real and I love that!


This time I turned the camera on them as a couple instead of just as parents and I am thrilled with what we got!! I {heart} sunflare!!These aren't even my favs!!

Both of your galleries will be ready this week!

Thanks for looking!

~Carol~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Carol my heart is melting I have my wallet out!
These photos are superb I already am sure I want the black and white famiyl candid and Abigail playing the little fiddle be still my music luvin heart. And congrats on making Hubby and I look like models wow even our wedding pics weren't that good...
dieing to see more
thanks again
E

Carrie said...

Hey- I LOVE THAT BLUE CHAIR! I actually had a matching ottoman for it a few months back! How very cool!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

Thanks for the post on the blog! Don't you just love the "F" family. Your comments mean the world to Nicole and I and if you ever want to do lunch or just talk photography, let me know. I think it's so important to network with others! Keep rockin out the awesome images!!