Thursday, October 23, 2008

{friends & neighbours... part 2}

Look at me posting 2 days in a row!! Don't get used to this!
Here's my next 2 families that are friends of mine. These mom's and I share babysitting so we can all work and save some babysitting costs! It works great and our kids love playing with each other. The kids are actually here as I write this...I watching them, really I am!!
Here's the "G" family!

I {heart} this image!! So sweet!Here's the "B" family!

Coolest golf cart EVA!!

More LaSalle families coming in the next few days!!

And don't worry "E" I didn't forget about your sneak peek! It will be up next!!

Thanks for looking!

~Carol~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks "C" wow I am always amazed by how good you really are your work is breath taking. If only we could always see the world through your camera lense.
"E"