Wednesday, October 22, 2008

{friends & neighbours... part 1}

It was a busy weekend shooting, mostly here in LaSalle, which is SO nice!! And I was shooting mostly for my friends and neighbours! I have a whole lotta pics to post but I think I'll split them up into 2 or 3 seperate posts.

Here are 2 families that I hang out on an weekly/daily basis!!

Ladies, you don't mind if I pull out my camera this weekend at the halloween party, and post them here do you??!!!
Here's the "D" family!
This is my daughter "I's" future husband!
Here's the "M/W" family!
You may recognize these beauties from my website!!

Stay tuned for part 2 soon!

Thanks for looking!

~Carol~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

I haven't been on your blog in so long, and I am now definatley adding you to my faves.....this last photo in particular is incredible; but all of your posts are very impressive. You are GREAT at photographing families; this is something I really struggle with, and I think you've got a definate gift.

I can't wait to see more:)