Wednesday, October 8, 2008

{post 99 and a favorite family}

This is my 99th post!!
The next post is 100 and I will be having my first contest!!! It's an easy one so you don't wanna miss it! Check back in the next day or so. I won't keep you waiting too long.

This is not a sneak peek because they already have their gallery but I had to share. I LOVE this family!!! Meet the "B" family.
I've known mom's brother since I was in grade 7. My husband has known this dad since high school, maybe earlier. We reconnected at their wedding social and once we had children we spent more time together. Now that our children are getting older and a whole lot busier, it's harder to get together. But we try and we always have a great time with them! Their children are so sweet and fun and they don't mind showing how much they all love each other. It's so nice to be in the company of such a loving family.
You may recognize these girls from my blog header. That session was all about them, now it's family time!Yes, their eyes are THAT blue!


Thanks for looking!

~Carol~

5 comments:

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

you are amazing! wow! I havent been to your blog in a while, but im soo glad i stopped in!

rosie said...

cutest family ever! great job on these :)

Kristi Steeger said...

Oh Carol I just love these!!!! Come to Colorado? Please? ;)

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous session!! I especially LOVE the first one!

Anonymous said...

wow! I love this session! What amazing shots!