Tuesday, April 8, 2008

{sneak peek}

I had the pleasure of photographing this little peanut last week. You may recognize one of the images but now with baby instead of belly!


This little man WOULD NOT SLEEP!!! I had visions of all these scrunched up, sleeping baby poses, that just didn't happen. I have this beautiful wooden bowl that I have been waiting to use. "E" didn't like that bowl thank you very much!!
Oh well! We got some beautiful images anyway. Here's your sneak peek "S&S".

I'm trying to get caught up this week before I head off to Chicago. Yes! Chicago!!! I'm am super excited to be attending my very first photography workshop. This one is being hosted by the amazing, talented, Audrey Woulard. If you haven't checked out her work yet please do now (see "photographer blogs I love" to the right) And any photographers stopping by here, check out Audrey's latest post about Project Childhood or go straight to Project Childhood . It's a non-profit community of professional photographers and students dedicated to celebrating childhood through the art of photography and community service.

They also have a cool contest on right now in honour of Child Abuse Awareness month. I would love to get involved in this so if you know anyone who would love to have my photography services but would otherwise not be able to afford it, please contact me. They will receive a free session and a collection of prints. I will also be donating the session fee ($75.00) to a local children's charity.

No comments: