Saturday, April 5, 2008

{my 8 year old baby}

She loves to play "what's your favorite?"
She loves to model clothes and pose for pictures.
She wants to be an illustrator when she grows up.
She is downstairs right now practicing a dance routine with her friend.
She wrinkles her nose up when she smiles, like her mom.
She has a beauty mark on her hand in the exact same spot as her mom, she hates hers though.
She is a daddy's girl through and through.




My oldest "baby" is 8 today. *sigh* I remember when she was eight days old, how can she be 8 years?? I always tell her the story of her birth on her birthday, I'm sure a lot of moms do that, I know mine did. She loves the part of how I was in labour for 40 hrs. When she was 3 she wanted to know how long that was in her favorite shows. Like, how many Dora episodes it would be, lol!! She is always full of crazy questions like that.
Happy Birthday my sweet girl...I love you.
Hang Loose!
~Carol~




No comments: