Monday, April 14, 2008

{i'm back!!!}

Words can't describe the wonderful time I had in Chicago. I met some amazing people/photographers and learned alot, about photography, business and myself.


I had the honour of meeting the uber talented, Audrey, who is sweet, funny and so down to earth. As well as a super smart business woman. She shared so much with us. NO question was off limits however big or small.

Thank you to everyone who was at this workshop! You helped make my experience worthwhile, and I hope we keep in touch!
Here are a few of my favorite shots from this weekend.

Thanks for looking!!

~Carol~

3 comments:

Pam said...

Great shots, Carol!

Donna Boucher said...

How wonderful to see your shots!

You sure got a lot of nice ones!!

Candids by Courtney said...

What an AWESOME weekend!!!!! It was such a pleasure meeting you! I look forward to keeping up as we all travel this crazy journey together!!!