Sunday, April 6, 2008

{paper raisins}

I was so excited to get to do my first commercial shoot for Paper Raisins.
I met Lee-Ann at our annual Y-Neighbours Used Toy and Clothing sale last fall. I fell in love with her adorable hats and sweaters. I mentioned I was a photographer and would love to photograph her wares if she needed some shots for a website.

Here are a few of the shots we got last weekend at our first, of I hope many, shoots!

You may recognize one of the little girls from a past post. Lee-Ann and her sister-in-law had me take photos of their children a few weeks back, so "P" and I are old friends!

This was just an outtake but I love how it turned out!Check out Lee-Ann's website to contact her or place an order at http://www.paperraisins.ca/ or if only to read how she named her business, too cute!!

Thanks so much Lee-Ann. I had a great time and the rest of the session will be done before Friday when I leave for Chicago:)

More on that next time!! I'm soooooo excited!!

Thanks for looking!

~Carol~

1 comment:

Paper Raisins said...

Oh Carol... fantastic!!!

...i've been on the edge of my seat waiting to see how the shoot turned out... i can't wait to get those up on my website.... Once i get it reconfigured a little and post these amazing shots we should be cooking with gas!!! :)

Lee-Ann