Sunday, April 20, 2008

{blog love}

You may have noticed the box to the right called "live traffic feed". I love to know where people are from that visit my blog and how they found me. I know there are lots of people coming by to visit, but not many leave a comment. I would love to know how you found my little sliver of the internet. Please leave me a comment and tell me how you found me. Did you just websurf and come across me? Did someone tell you to check it out? Did you find the link on someone else's blog?? I'd love to know!!

I've been dying to do a maternity bathtub session and I finally got my chance last week. Here's a few...love how they turned out!! What do you think?

Thanks for looking!

~Carol~

1 comment:

Green Peas Photography said...

Carol these are gorgeous - the first one is my favourite - the composition is just stunning - great job!