Wednesday, April 9, 2008

{I should be...}

I should be doing one of the thousand things I need to do before I leave for Chicago, but here I am!!

I had no intention of doing another post before I left but as I was downloading these images I couldn't help playing with them. Then I couldn't help but share! Some of my new favorite images are from this session!!

I've known the father of this family as long as I have known my husband. They used to play hockey together as children, work together in a restaurant as teenagers, and they work together now for the same company.

We had a blast at their home on Sunday during their session and for a BBQ after. My family was there, my children acting as assistants! They generally were good but "I" kept leaning on me to see into the camera! Talk about camera shake,LOL!!

Here's a sneak peek "S&N".

and I'll leave you with my new favorite image....

Thanks for looking!

~Carol~

3 comments:

cindy said...

Carol, once again, your work is fabulous!
The shots of L are great, especially the one of him jumping on the bed!
Have fun in Chicago!

Anonymous said...

just wanted to leave you a little "hello"...you are sure rockin' these days...love the new stuff!

Donna Boucher said...

Hi Carol!

Oh my! Those last to shots are adorable and enchanting!

It was wonderful to meet you!

Thank you for leaving a link to your blog! It's beautiful!

Looking forward to seeing the images you took at the workshop!