Tuesday, September 16, 2008

{the start of something crazy!} Winnipeg family photographer

This shoot marks the beginning of the next crazy 6 weeks. I am booked until the beginning of November! If you were thinking of booking a session please call me asap. I cannot guarantee Christmas delivery of prints after mid November sessions, or December 7 orders.

Here's a sneak peek for the "M" family. We met up at St.Vital Park and I almost missed them there were sooo many people there! We found a quieter spot to get some great pictures!!

Thanks for the fun and eventful, lol, afternoon!!

~Carol~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job, and beautiful family! Congrats on being booked too!

Anonymous said...

those green eyese in the first two are amazing!

Green Peas Photography said...

love this session Carol, you did a great job! I finally have a session with older kids in a few weeks - looking forward to a change in age group!