Monday, September 22, 2008

{sneak peek}

Here's a sneak peek for "N&J"!

We met at Kildonan Park on a beautiful sunny Sunday morning.

I love this park for pictures, there are alot of great spots! These two little cuties were great for me, although "J" had to be coaxed with mini m&m's! Whatever works!!


Baby "D" was just 8 weeks old but full of smiles and even fell asleep at the end and gave me some cute sleeping shots!

ETA: here's another Paper Raisin Creation. And I just realised I put it on the baby backwards, lol!!! Sorry Lee-Ann :) !

Thanks for looking!


~Carol~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these! Especially the first and second photos....too precious! :)

Green Peas Photography said...

I love that hat - is it from Paper Raisins?

Paper Raisins said...

LOL....i wasn't going to say anything about the backwards hat!! ;) ...looks great anyway! ...and it was a great surprise to see it on this little peanut since i know her mom!!!