Monday, September 8, 2008

{baby love} - winnipeg newborn photographer

Newborns are probably my favorite age to photograph. All ages are special and fun for their own reasons but capturing the fleeting moments of the first few weeks of these little lives is especially rewarding to me.
Mom and dad are getting their gallery as we speak so this isn't a real sneak peek but I had to share a few of these. Among them, a pose I've been trying to get with a newborn but couldn't get, until now. It's my new favorite image!




This adorable hat is another creation from Paper Raisins. If you haven't checked out her website yet, you really should!! She is wonderful!Thanks for looking!

~Carol~

5 comments:

Green Peas Photography said...

Love them all Carol - great job - I haven't had much luck with that pose either - you'll have to pass on your secret!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Carol for your comment it means a lot coming from you! I have visited your website a few times checking things out! You have been added to the reader so I will be keeping closer tabs on you! Thanks again!

Erin said...

Beautiful!! They look so peaceful, I love your newborn images!

lyndsey said...

Just love your blog!!!

Brooke Bowland said...

love 1 & 2...beautiful. you know i am loving that hat! fantastic job...i am sure ma & dad will be thrilled.