Friday, September 12, 2008

{little miss h} Winnipeg child photographer

You may recognise this cutie pie as she is ALL OVER my website. She is the daughter of our neighbours and good friends. I LOVE taking pictures of her. As soon as I point my camera her way she is all smiles! Sometimes they're cheesy smiles but I'll take what I can get!! Her brother on the other hand is allergic to my camera and heads for the hills when he sees me coming!!

So these images are of a very mementos(sp???) occasion! Miss H has been in a cast from waist to ankle for the last 4 months due to a hip displasia which was not diagnosed until she was about 18 months old. "H" has been an AMAZING trooper throughout this time, not to mention how hard it's been on her parents and brother. She even learned to walk with this cast!! She looked so cute hopping along in our back yards like a little "hunchback of Notre Dame".
So the cast came off a couple of days ago and she got to have her first bath in 4 months!! She LOVES the water so it was hard this summer to keep her away from it!
OK, enough talk and more pics!!

Here's the cheesy grin I mentioned!And so her brother doesn't feel left out, here's a pic I was able to snap of him a few months ago with a new family member. He couldn't run away from me here so he was at my mercy!Thanks for looking!

~Carol~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such fun photos! She's a cutie pie! :) Congratulations Miss H. on getting your cast off! :)

Anonymous said...

How great that you could be there to capture such a cute moment! She is a doll!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures girl! These will be great to show at her wedding..hee hee

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooo much for capturing this special moment. They are pictures to treasure for sure. The one of Owen is pretty amazing too!! I'm pretty lucky to have such a wonderful neighbour

Brooke Bowland said...

love #4...fantastic angle!