Thursday, January 17, 2008

{Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!}

Whoooo hooooo!!!!!!! My website is now LIVE!!!!!

Check it out here http://frecklefacephotography.ca/

It took weeks of sitting in front of the computer but it's done and I'm pretty excited! Please be patient with it over the next few days. It may do some wonky stuff, but the kinks should get worked out. And check back once and awhile. I'll be posting new images all the time.


To celebrate the new website I'll be extending my special (free sitting fee and 25% off all prints) until the end of March. If you or anyone you know would like to book a session please contact me asap as there will be limited days and times for sessions.

Here's pictures of "A's" mini session from this past weekend. I was trying to get closeups for my business card. If you have a preference leave a comment. The picture that gets the most votes will be on my next card!

#1#2#3#4#5


Thanks to everyone who has supported me through out this business/website building process. My wonderful husband, my children, and both of our families and friends. And to the faces of the people you see in my new website. They have helped me make this dream a reality. I look forward to taking many more pictures of you!!


~Carol~


Thanks!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

#4

Anonymous said...

# 3 - A

Anonymous said...

I like #2 and #4

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Website Carol! It's easy to use & great to look at!
Congratulations on another business step accomplished!

Cindy Cordeiro

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

#5 i love it~

Anonymous said...

#4! Yeah!