Thursday, January 3, 2008

{because I know she's waiting}

Here's a sneek peek for, who my daughter would call my BFF, "K". "K" and I met when we were 19 years old, and we've been BFF ever since:) No matter how long it'd been since we've seen each other, or spoken, we just pick up right where we left off. Love having a friend like that!

We hung out yesterday and I brought my camera to take some photos. As I had yet to take pictures of any teens I jumped at the chance to shoot her 13 year old daughter "J". It was fun and I got some great pictures of her! Of course, "F" had her turn too, and she was a pro! Both these girls get their gorgeous looks from their mom. Your turn next time "K"!


I'm working on a website and should have it up and running within the next few weeks! Can't wait for you to see it!!

~Carol~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, LOVE the pictures! I can't wait to see the rest!
K~