Monday, January 28, 2008

{sneak peek}

So I think what I need to tell people before any shoot is to leave all expectations about what you want your pictures to look like at the door. Really, when working with kids, especially toddlers and preschoolers, you get what you get!! They are the bosses and what they say goes...for pictures anyway, because the more you try to get them to sit here or stand there, that's the LAST place they want to go!

This family was great at this. They just went with it and were very easy going. These girls knew exactly what they wanted and what they wanted to do. I truly love that about children. As great as it would be to have kids who just did whatever you said, you wouldn't end up with pictures that reflected who they were. And that is what makes a photograph great.

I hope this isn't what "H" thought of me and my camera!!

There's alot to go through "E"! I'll let you know when your gallery is ready! Can't wait for spring and the horses!

~Carol~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They already look awesome Carol Thank youagain for your creative inpiration, and for captuing my girls as they truley are!
I can't wait for the gallery...