Thursday, January 17, 2008

{me next!}

After "P" saw the photoshoot pictures of "I", she said, "Me next!!"

So when "I" and "A" were at school out came the camera and back drops and "P" had her own shoot. If we're just hanging around the house and I want to take pictures the girls don't really want to look at the camera. If I treat it like a "real" shoot though, they are all over it. I'll just take whatever I can get, lol!!!

I guess "A" will be next! She's sure to want a turn as well!

Update on the website: I'm STILL waiting. It's being set up as I write but it can take up to 72 hours to propagate...does anyone know what that means? If you do please leave me a message to explain it to me! So it's been over 24 hours, you do the math! Will let you know when it's up! I know my friend "K" is waiting because she can't see her gallery until it goes live.

~Carol~

No comments: