Tuesday, January 15, 2008

{news and other stuff}


Well, my website is finished!!....but it's not up yet. I'm waiting for the service provider (Bludomain) to get it up and running. Tomorrow???? Hopefully. I will post as soon as it's done!


It's cold and blustery today. Not so much fun stuck inside all day with a 3 year old!! So I organized an impromptu photoshoot after a "makeover". My little "I" needed a haircut in the worst way! She had a ...shhhh, don't say it too loud... a mullet!! So out came the scissors and voila!! This also gets her alittle more excited for the photos which she doesn't normally like so much.



Telling me her favorite joke:


I: "knock, knock!"


Me: "who's there?"


I : "Anita"


Me: "Anita who?"


I: "Anita cup of hot chocolate!!"


Cracks her up every time!!Of course no photoshoot is complete without at least one costume change!


~Carol~

No comments: