Tuesday, December 9, 2008

{sneak peek}

***Please scroll down to bottom of post for update on session openings!***

Here's yet another newborn and his family!
This family is related to the the girls on my blog header and we discovered my husband plays hockey with this Dad! Love when I find connections to my clients. It's such a small world!

This was a last minute shoot and I am so happy I was able to fit them in! This little guy was great for me. It's always iffy with "older" newborns- if you can call 2.5 weeks, old ,lol!!
But he slept and let me move him all around.

His big brother was a busy little bee but we managed to keep him one spot for about 5 minutes!

Enjoy your sneek peak "T" family!

Love this black & white, but had to show these gorgeous blue eyes!!

** *Just an update on 2008-09 sessions. I am BOOKED through January 2009!!! I will be making exceptions for newborns and maternity clients only!! I have opened up my schedule for February and March, so contact me for more info!***

Thanks for looking!

~Carol~

3 comments:

Brooke Bowland said...

you are rockin these shoots!!!

Erin said...

Beautiful! Love the one's on the blanket, the texture is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I love them all! Good job!