Monday, December 8, 2008

{more baby girl}

I'm working on the session from a couple of posts back and I just had to share a few more. This was such a great session! Great baby, great mom, and great second shooter! My sister tagged along on this shoot as this is one of her best friends. She is an aspiring photographer and may accompany me on other sessions in the future!
It was so nice to have help with posing and ideas. She helped me get the shot I've been trying to get for months! Thanks Rosie!

I had to force myself to choose only 5! I could've posted ALL of them!!!

Thanks for looking!

~Carol~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol! Lovely work on all these newborns! Nice to "meet" you!

Carrie said...

Those are to die for- fantastic!

Brooke Bowland said...

love 2, 3...love them. I think you need to head my way and give me some lessons!

Erin said...

Oh My Gosh!!! These are gorgeous!! I don't think I could possibly pick a favorite, they are all stunning.