Saturday, December 6, 2008

{seeing double}

My first twins!!!!
Needless to say I was VERY excited!!
Meet "O&Q"!
These boys were not the sleepiest newborns around but they crashed near the end and I was able to capture some great images!!
Your gallery will be ready in the next couple days "J"!! Thanks so much for letting me spend time with your boys!


Just an FYI...if you are expecting a baby and were thinking about a session, call me when you are still pregnant!! This helps me make and keep time in my schedule for you!


Thanks for looking!


~Carol~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful job on these!!!!

Anonymous said...

Carol...that last image sent shivers up my spine! Amazing. Almost makes me want to have another...almost. Have an amazing holiday season!
Cori L

Christina said...

Your photos are stunning!

Brooke Bowland said...

I cannot stop commenting. hehe. Sorry, but these are just all so amazing Carol!