Monday, December 29, 2008

{sneak peek baby!} -winnipeg baby photographer

So with this newborn girl (3 in a row) I end my run of boys.
As does this family!!
After 4 boys they finally welcome a beautiful little girl to round out the family!
I spent most of my time with this baby girl but we did try to get a sibling shot.
For any photographers reading this, we all know how difficult it is to get it,but you gotta try and these boys were a dream!!
Really, I have never met such a well behaved group of brothers! Now I'm sure they have their moments, as any mom would be quick to point out and one had to go have some quiet time at one point. But this mother was so patient and calm, it almost made me wish we had tried for more children...almost!!

If you are waiting on a gallery I am working away as we speak to get the last of them finished.

I'll be posting snaek peeks today to tide you over!

Thanks for looking!

~Carol~

2 comments:

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

oh these are beautiful! you are so talented!

Anonymous said...

Simple. Classic. Truly, truly beautiful......you blow me away with your talent!!! Everything looks fantastic; it is so inspirational to keep checking back to see how quickly you improve.....now I just need to find me some SEMINARS!!!!!