Tuesday, June 10, 2008

{where have I been????} -winnipeg family photographer

I don't think I've ever gone this long between posts before!
I'm here! I'm here!
It's been pretty crazy around my house lately, with birthdays, a traveling husband and trying to keep up with the kids!
I've also been working on my business structure and website so watch for new images and changes, not really in prices but in options.
Here's a 2nd look at the "K" family. They are a couple posts down and I hung out with them again this weekend, to get a few more images my wonky camera missed last time. The girls were much more comfortable with me and I actually got a smile from little "Q" when I arrived! Yay!!!

Thanks for looking!

~Carol~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these cheerful, bright images.
You do such great work.