Tuesday, June 17, 2008

{sneak peek}

I met the SWEETEST couple last week who are expecting their first baby. They were so warm and welcoming and after sitting down with them to chat before we started I felt like I'd known them for years.

When I pulled up in their driveway, I gave a little squeal when I spotted the huge cherryblossom tree and little red bard , (I SO want a barn!!!). I couldn't wait to get outside!!




I had a great time hanging out with these two and they are going to make GREAT parents!! They are so easygoing and relaxed.

As I was packing up to leave I spotted a guitar in the corner of their living room and had to ask if someone played. Dad-to-be is a musician so I dragged them back outside to get this. :)

Enjoy your sneak peek!

Thanks for looking!

~Carol~

1 comment:

Green Peas Photography said...

great session Carol - love the barn & guitar pics!