Friday, June 13, 2008

{sneak peek}

So I've been a bad blogger so I'm giving myself a challenge to get back into the habit of blogging! Get ready for a post a day for the next 7 days!

I spent the afternoon with this cute little guy and his mom and dad. This was a quazi-newborn shoot as mom wanted to have baby announcements done but this little guy is already 1 month old. He was very wide awake and alert, no sleeping for him, thank you very much! We really tried and we managed to keep him asleep for maybe 15 mins. Power nap over, he was up and quite tired of the paparazzi. We did get some beautiful shots and can't wait to finish them up!

I'll be in touch soon, for now here's your sneak peek!

Dad requested a few photos of their "first child" and this furry baby was happy to let me! Should I stick to kids????

Thanks for looking!

~Carol~

No comments: