Monday, August 11, 2008

{tea anyone?} -winnipeg child photographer

I have been dying to set up a tea party for a shoot and am so happy I got to do it for one of my favorite neighbours. This is "J" and she is one of my girls bestest friends. From the permagrin she had, she was pretty pumped to get to have a tea party with her baby. She is the girliest of girls so this was so HER.

Despite the crazy mosquitoes we got some GREAT pictures and I hope we were quick enough for you "D"!

We spend lots of time hanging out with the "B" family and I was super excited to take family pictures for them. Thanks guys!

I don't normally post my favorites from shoots because I like to save those for when they get to see their gallery but MY favorites are not always THEIR favorites so this time, here are my favs from this shoot!!


Thanks for looking!
~Carol~

1 comment:

Green Peas Photography said...

I love the photos from this session Carol - beautiful little girl!