Thursday, August 21, 2008

{a little behind...} -winnipeg family photographer

So I haven't blogged in awhile. Shame on me! Summer is winding down and we're trying to "squeeze the last drop" before school starts in just under 2 weeks.

The "Y" family have gotten their gallery already but I wanted to share a few images because, frankly, this family is gorgeous! Mom doesn't like pictures of herself so the image below will be the only pic shown of the whole family. You'll have to take my word for it that the parents are just as beautiful as these children!

This session was supposed to take place outside in a park-like setting but we got rained out and instead of rescheduling, we took it inside their home. Gotta love it when clients are flexible!
Thanks for looking!
~Carol~











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The mother has great legs.

Anonymous said...

I'd venture to guess "Mr Y" left the leggy comment!! Great shots Carol... "L" was born a week after my "P".