Wednesday, July 23, 2008

{sneak peek baby!} -winnipeg baby photographer

This gallery will be ready right away but I wanted to share a few of my favorites!

Meet baby "C"! His Mommy and Daddy are a few posts down. Remember the cherry tree and barn? Here is their new baby boy.

This little guy wanted nothing to do with getting naked!! He had no trouble going to sleep but as soon as he was naked, now matter how hot it was, (and it was HOT!!) he woke up! Oh well, we got some AMAZING pictures!

And my new favorite image!!!

ETA: I forgot to mention this gorgeous wrap was made for me by my friend Lee-Ann from Paper Raisins. (website on the right) I also got some cute newborn and baby hats. Hopefully I'll have some cuties posted soon wearing them!!

Thanks for looking!

~Carol~

3 comments:

Melissa Schuett said...

Carol ~ These are precious!!!!
That last image is perfect - I want it in a 24x24 canvas above my fireplace and it's not even my baby heehee :) Hope you're having a great summer ~Melissa

Anonymous said...

wow! I absolutely love the last one!

Paper Raisins said...

Beautiful Carol!! ...i'm so glad the wrap photgraphed so well...

it was fun to make... except the part where I lost the pattern I had written on vacation somewhere between Canada and Florida and had to rip the whole sample out and count all my stitches, increases etc backwards... oops!!

...it doesn't hurt that the occupant is adorable either!!

Lee-Ann :)