Tuesday, November 13, 2007

{people in my neighbourhood}

My husband and I were discussing what we would do with the 35 million dollars we were going to win in Lotto 6/49. Of course we didn't win, we're still in the country, but one thing we agreed on was that we wouldn't move from our house. It's not ginormous or super fancy but we wouldn't want to move from our street.



We moved here 2 years ago and we LOVE it here. We love the town, the community, the neighbourhood, but most of all we love our neighbours! Neighbours can make or break the experience of where you live. I've known people who have moved because they didn't like theirs.



We've had BBQ's, parties, picnics and just impromptu get togethers. Our children go from one house to the next and we know they are safe at any of these homes. It's a great feeling knowing all the kids and parents my children will grow up with.



These children have also inspired my love of photography and have helped me practice! Here are just a few of the people in our neigbourhood.



Thanks for being such great neighbours!
~Carol~

1 comment:

Shell said...

Your photos are amazing. Such clarity and vibrance. You have great talent!