Monday, November 5, 2007

{capturing real life...freckles and all}

Session info



I love to photograph children being them. If that means running after them to get the shot...so be it! I want to capture their personalities, not just their faces.

My approach is casual and relaxed, with a mix of posed shots and more candid shots. A session can take place in your home or at a location of your choice. A session may take anywhere from 1-2 hours and there is plenty of time for feedings, snacks, diaper and clothing changes. A variety of clothing is great and I encourage you to bring more than one outfit, as well as any accessories you love, hats, scarves, blankets, sweaters or any cherished items that your children can't live without. I love fun, bright colours for clothing, really anything goes, but try to avoid any distracting logos or busy prints. For family shots you don't need to match, just co-ordinate.





This is shot from my first newborn shoot. "J" would not fall asleep but by the end of the session he finally conked out. Getting pictures taken is hard work!

Big brother "L" didn't mind sitting for me.... just wouldn't smile:) I'll take whatever I can get, lol!

~Carol~

No comments: