Monday, December 17, 2007

{Amazing Mom's}

In the fall of 2004 I joined a local Mom's group called St. Norbert Y-Neighbours. I had a 41/2 yr old a 21/2 yr old and a baby on the way. I didn't have many friends who had children so I didn't have anyone to talk to about the challenges of raising kids. I could go days where the only adult I talked to was my husband. This group was exactly what I needed!! We meet once a week to chat, eat and we have speakers who come and talk about topics pertaining to mom's and kids. Over the last month I've had the opportunity to photograph a few of these kids and families.
"H&H & mom L"
Even the dog got in on the acton!
"N and mom W".
"N" has a big brother but this session was all about her!!This family was from a previous post but mom "M" is a Y-Neighbour too!

Thank you so much to ALL Y-Neighbour moms. I couldn't ask for a greater group of friends!!

~Carol~

No comments: